25 Dares Giveaway
Let's spice up your parties this holiday season with a dash of holiday-themed dares! Pick a dare below or download the PDF on the bottom of this page to pull at random! Submit your video to us for a chance to win a $100 VISA Gift Card and Crag Swag! Don't be scared to be festive and energetic in the video. We want to feel the FOMO from not being in person for this moment.
Official Giveaway Rules and How to Enter:
1. Choose one of the 25 holiday themed dares from the list below.
2. Play HOOKS! or any competitive game, and the loser must perform the dare! Be sure to get it on camera!
3. Submit your video / photo to Craggy Games using any 1 of the following options:
a) Fill out form on this page
b) Send an email to email@example.com, titled '25 Dares of HOOKS! Entry' and attach your video
c) Send a direct message on Instagram @craggygames
d) Post your video on Instagram (public account) tag Craggy Games and use the hashtag #25DARESOFHOOKS
Submit videos thru Jan 3rd. Two winners will be selected by Jan 7th and receive a $100 VISA Gift Card and Crag Swag (T-shirt, Trucker Hat, Can Coolers, Stickers). One winner selected at random, and one winner will be hand selected by the Craggy Team (hint: we are looking for that holiday spirit!).
25 DARES LIST:
01. Snow Angels
- Get outside and make some beautiful snow angels (No snow, no problem – the grass is just as embarrassing).
02. Candy Cane Fish-Hook
- Ever been fish-hooked when you were wide-mouthed in a mid-yawn? This is the same thing, but instead of someone’s gross finger, use a couple candy canes.
03. Santa’s Naughty List
- This Santa wants to know why you’ve been so naughty this year. Hop up on the winners’ (or a past losers’) lap and let them know all the naughty things you’ve done this year.
04. Santa’s Nice List
- The group isn’t so sure that you should be on Santa’s Nice List this year. Let everyone know why you deserve to be labeled a “good”.
05. Charity Donation
- 'Tis the season of giving! Spread holiday cheer to those in need. Need help choosing - IMO you can never go wrong with puppies, veterans or children!
06. Human Present
- Grab the wrapping paper and red bow – looks like you are the big present this year! Winner wraps you up like a present and places you under the tree!
07. 12 days of Christmas Song
- Clear the throat and give everyone the serenading of a lifetime with the timeless piece “The 12 Days of XMAS”. If you want to add an extra layer to this one, rap it!
08. Reindeer Rides
- Give the winner (or everyone in the party) a ride on your back, just as they imagined it would be like if they had their very own Rudolph!
09. Face Cookie Decorating
- Everyone has a sweet tooth! Get out the frosting, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and powdered sugar to make “face cookies” where your face is the cookie!
10. Santa’s Bag of Toys
- Winner delivers toys to all those at the party. Guess who’s the bag…YOU! Feel free to get creative – maybe it’s a sleeping bag, a rolled up blanket, or it’s just you getting pulled around by your feet.
- Brrr it sure is cold! Layer up with everyone’s winter clothing so you don’t get frost bite – Bonus: play where each time someone loses they need to add an article of clothing.
12. “Do you hear what I hear?”
- Every time someone uses your name you must respond with this simple melody “Do you hear what I hear?”.
13. Phone Call Holiday Song Lyrics
- Call someone and you can only talk using holiday song lyrics. Go until they realize what you are doing or they hang up on you.
14. Ice Skating
- The floor has turned to ice - pretend you have your ice skates on to get around!
15. Human Tree Decorating
- Let’s turn you into a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree filled with candy canes, ornaments, string lights, wreaths - really anything they can get their hands on!
16. Snowball Island
- Everyone unleash their inner ‘Buddy the Elf’ by launching a plethora of snowballs your way while you are stuck on a tiny island.
- Everyone all the sudden has mistletoe dangling over them. Walk around and kiss everyone on the top of the head and whisper “HO-HO-HO”.
18. Outdoor Rings
- Head outside and don’t come back until you’ve landed 12 rings on HOOKS! If there is snow, pop a squat!
19. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Duet
- You have the mic – give everyone a musical duet to the song “Baby It’s Cold Outside” with HOOKS! as your duet partner.
20. Max from the Grinch
- Losing has turned you into Max the dog! Wander around the house until you find a few chew toys to gnaw on and a water bowl to quench your thirst.
21. String Light Spin-up
- Grab the end of the string lights and spin! When fully covered, give it the true Griswald introduction for everyone to enjoy the beautiful light show!
22. Santa’s Little Helper
- Be a good little elf and make sure everyone has everything they need (drink refills, a snack, a back scratch).
23. Holiday Painting
- Let your inner-artist shine! Pick out some condiments from the fridge and get finger painting!
24. Frosty the Snowman
- Turn yourself into Frosty – big puffy coat, toilet paper, top hat, carrot. Frosty can only move when no one is looking. Bonus: make another punishment if someone catches Frosty moving.
25. Ice Cube Hand-full
- Cool off after that loss with a handful of ice cubes (hold until they melt away!).